At the site of the former Old Plough Inn, Weston on Trent it is proposed to construct a total of 11 residential dwellings. The planning conditions stipulated that a Phase I and Phase II site investigation was required before commencement.
We were employed by the developer, Sharpe Properties, to undertake the required site investigation works with an objective of discharging the planning conditions imposed on the site and to put forward recommendations for foundation and floor slab construction for the development.
- Phase I Desktop Study & Site Walkover Survey
- Phase II Intrusive Site Investigation
- Soil percolation tests for soakaway drainage design
- Site walkover survey
- Historic map regression
- Review of third party environmental and geological reports
- On site excavation of trial pits
- Contamination testing on excavated soil samples